ART. 13 EU REGULATION 2016/679
- Data Controller: Unstoppable Generation S.r.l. – Registered office Via dell’ospedaletto Giustiniani 14 00169 Roma-Lazio
- Data security officer: Legal Representative and Chief Executive Officer of Unstoppable Generation Srl.
- Purpose of the data processing: the data provided will be used exclusively under the obligations of the contract with the Data Controller. Specifically, the collection of personal data through the registration procedures for our services at ugeventi.com has the purpose to:
- Provide the services.
- Provide information and/or send communications relating to the service.
- Ensure all accounting and tax requirements are properly fulfilled.
- Recipients of personal data: data collection is performed by the Data controller in the person of the Chief Security Officer for contractual activities defined above and pursuant to contract obligations as defined by both parties or for promotions related to services provided by Unstoppable Generation S.r.l.
- Data transfer: Unstoppable Generation S.r.l. as Data Controller may transfer personal data to a third country or an international organizations. The data will be processed primarily with electronic devices and computers and stored on computer media. In such case, the data collected during the execution of their services may be stored and managed through ARUBA server according to the indications described at the following link: https://hosting.aruba.it/termini-condizioni.aspx. The data may also be disclosed to accounting/law firms or banks for the payment purposes. We also inform you that the data collected will never be disclosed and will not be communicated without your explicit consent, except for the required communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other subjects to ensure compliance with legal obligations https://hosting.aruba.it/termini-condizioni.aspx
- Storage periods for personal data: Data will be stored in a way that allows timely identification for the time limited to the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed and, in any case, the storage period of data collected by the Controller is estimated to be 10 (ten) years starting from the end of the contract.
- Pursuant to articles from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the data subject has the right to:
- obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are available;
- access information about the purpose of processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data has been or will be disclosed and, where possible, the storage period;
- request rectification and erasure of personal data;
- request restriction of processing;
- data portability, i.e. to receive personal data from data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance;
- oppose processing at any time, including direct marketing purposes;
- object to an automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling;
- ask the data holder to have access and rectify or delete personal data or to limit data processing concerning the person, or to oppose data processing, besides the right to data portability;
- withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of any processing based on consent given prior to revocation;
- file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You may exercise your rights sending a written request to UNSTOPPABLE GENERATION S.R.L. , at its registered office address or by email at email@example.com.
- Consent objection: refusing to provide data as agreed under the terms of the contract between the parties, could result in failure or cancellation of the contract, or in the failure to continue any relationship between the parties and the inability to use the services offered by Unstoppable Generation S.r.l.
- Unstoppable Generation S.r.l. does not make use of an automated decision-making process for the processing of data provided by the data subject.
- Different purpose of authorized data:if Unstoppable Generation S.r.l. intends to process personal data further, and for a purpose that is different from the purpose intended for their collection, before such further processing, the Data Controller will provide the Data Subject with information on this different purpose and any other relevant information.